Being involved in motorsport preparation and actively participating in several areas of motorsport for over a decade has given us a clear understanding of the importance of preparation and attention to detail, even in the smallest and simplest of jobs. This is why every job is carried out to highest of standards. One of the sayings I hear a lot is; “by failing to prepare, you’re preparing to fail”, which is so true! You can be one of the best drivers on track, but if your car lets you down you’re not going to finish, which is a waste of time and investment. Don’t let yourself be a victim of bad vehicle preparation, get the competitive edge and call us today (or drop us an e-mail) to discuss what we can offer you. Even simple advice and pointers in the right direction can really help you out. Be it from a basic service, a comprehensive project-managed bare shell prep, all the way too being able to turn the key ready to rock and roll.
“Advice is free… Tea and biscuits will cost ya”
Full motorsport capabilities
- Shell preparation
- Custom roll cage design and manufacture
- One-off strut braces and/or bodyshell add-ons such as repositioning of suspension arms
- Engine rebuilds
- Compression testing, leak-down testing and overall engine checks
- Drift setups
- Rally setups
- Time Attack setups
- Electrical testing and improvements
- Boost controller install and setup
- Engine diagnostics for all makes and models. Nissan & Toyota our speciality!
- Paint and bodywork available through our bodyshop partner
- Corner weight setup
- Season-long maintenance contracts available for motorsport customers
- General maintenance & servicing available (We can service your 1000bhp GT-R or change plugs on your daily driver 50bhp Fiesta
- Drift car spare parts also available in stock. (Silvia /Skyline / JZX etc.