Full Motorsport Capabilities
We specialise in the BMW M Division , Nissan GT-R’s, Supra’s etc However we do work on any make and model.
- Covering all disciplines of Motorsport (Race/Rally/Drag Racing/Hill Climbs/Drift/Sprint etc)
- Naturally aspirated / Turbocharging / Supercharging / Compound Charging
- Custom Alloy welding inc (Intercooler pipe work, coolant pipework, brackets, catch tanks, fuel cells etc)
- Customer full stainless and titanium exhaust systems
- Shell preparation (including shell stripping, building from bare shell)
- Full project management avalible
- Custom roll cage design and manufacture
- One-off strut braces and/or bodyshell add-ons such as repositioning of suspension arms
- Engine rebuilds / Blue printing engines / race engines
- Engine and gearbox conversions
- Diagnostic work inc, Compression testing, leak-down testing and overall engine checks
- Electrical testing and improvements
- Customer wiring harnesses
- Engine diagnostics for all makes and models.
- Paint and bodywork available through our bodyshop partner
- Season-long maintenance contracts available for motorsport customers
- General maintenance & servicing available (We can service your 1000bhp GT-R or change plugs on your daily driver 50bhp Fiesta
- We have also have a great network of performance parts we can supply – Try us!
- Per Hour
We have a minimum charge of £70.00 for the first hour, then £70.00 per hour after that, we charge in 10 minute increments rounding up to the nearest 10 minutes. (Clock-in and clock-out system used to accurately measure time spent on each job) If we only spend 4 hours thought the course of a full day, you’ll only be charged for time ‘hands on’, not overall time.
Any time within the first hour is £70.00 (minimum charge) NO EXCEPTIONS
Weekends and out of hours will be charged at time and a half.
- Day Rate
The day rate is based on 1 full working day, if you had 3 days work carried out then it would be £450 x 3 = £1350 (No overtime)